Job Title: Internship
Graduate / Fresher
- Research, execution, Analysis and scripting, including qualitative and quantitive studies
- Facilitate the development and preparation of new courses
- Should be able to brainstorm and develop ideas for new methods of creating and delivery of new courses
- Communication skills - Written and verbal (English)
- Working knowledge of MS Office - Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Positive, participative, and proactive attitude
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
If your profile does not match our current requirement, we would encourage you to send your CV for future openings
Working for Athena was a very enriching experience for me. Although a boutique consultancy firm, it was through Athena that I got to work on my maiden Credit Bureau assignment and that too an overseas one. By virtue of the assignments I worked on during my stint here, I not only learned and developed skills related to my domain but also got exposure to cross functional learning which has helped in overall growth in my career. Founder of Athena - Mr Satish Mehta (SM as we call him) has always been very encouraging and has extended all the support needed to take any assignment to its successful closure. My time here was a mixed bag of work as well as light moments and fun team activities which I will always cherish.
Athena helped me mould essential skills required in consulting while giving me a robust understanding of the Credit Information and Mortgage sector. My time at Athena helped me grow professionally and personally and I am extremely grateful for having an opportunity to work here.