Housing Finance Consultancy
In recent years, retail lending has seen significant changes in the way lenders provide credit, consumers borrow and how regulators monitor this activity.
Existing lenders have stepped up their exposure, new players have made significant inroads and the sector is being redefined all the time.
Housing finance is one of the corner stones of retail lending. By its very nature, it requires careful attention to diverse and complex issues. Significant risks are attached to retail lending that needs to be addressed to create a robust portfolio and ensure growth and quality.
In housing finance, we consult and advice on:
- Establishing a housing finance company / division
- Product development / business development strategies
- Systems, MIS and operations processes
- Strategies for both sides of the balance sheet
- Training and organization structure
Our advisory ranges from Board level to “hands on” operational level involvement and extends to an advisory role to the Board of Directors of Real Estate firms / Funds.